"This is very Europe."
Barry Nathan Kramer (born December 3, 1989 in Los Angeles, CA) is an American editor, writer, actor, and YouTube personality known for serving as a long-time editor for Game Grumps, main host of for Table Flip and occasional host for Steam train and Grumpcade from September of 2012 until December 21, 2017. Barry is a graduate of the Gallatin School of Individualized Study at New York University where he concentrated his studies on Video Game Theory and Design with a minor in the Business of Entertainment, Media, and Technology.
Barry was a former co-host of Table Flip, an occasional host of Steam Train and Grumpcade, and, most notably, one of the editors of Game Grumps, alongside Kevin, Matt and Ryan. He also produced and hosted his own spin-off show, How About This Game?, on the GrumpOut channel. He Now Has His Own Youtube Channel Named After Him Where He Talks About Games.
Barry was one of the editors of Game Grumps. His duties included everything other than the actual recording: editing, scheduling, uploading, and making the episode titles, descriptions, and thumbnails. He took this role so that Jon and Arin could dedicate themselves more to their own series. He was chosen for this role mainly because he lived with Jon at the time. Barry Kramer was brought on board the team and fully hired on September 2012 to help edit the show while Jafari and Hanson worked on their own shows. He’s now a regular guest on many of the channel’s episodes, uploading Yoshi's Island and Super Smash Brothers Brawl episodes and editing Mario Party 4 episodes. Barry's role as editor was originally kept as a secret until the Battletoads episode. Since then, Barry had become both a popular and important part of Game Grumps.
Barry has so far appeared in all episodes of Steam Rolled, where Steam Train challenged Game Grumps to a 2v2 battle in Quake III Arena, Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive, and Worms Armageddon. The fourth episode was a free for all between Arin, Barry, Ross and Suzy in Mario Party 4. Because Danny is a prominent part of both Steam Train and Game Grumps, Ross was left alone on the Steam Train Team so Barry filled that role. At the end of CS:GO Barry spoke for the first time, simply saying, "Thanks for having me." So far, Barry has won, or been on the winning team in every game they have played on Steam Rolled, except for the TowerFall episode and the Fortune Street series which were won by Arin. Even though he has been featured four times as a guest, Barry made his first official appearance on Steam Train in the episode Cliffhorse, and has been a recurring host, especially in horror play-through's.
In mid-2014, the Grumps decided to hire a new editor to take up main editing duties while Barry works on other projects. After Kevin was hired, Barry became a regular guest host in other series, mostly Steam Train and Grumpcade, while also working on other projects such as helping Arin with Sequelitis and occasionally editing. Starting in mid-2016, Barry also began producing his own series where he analyzes and discusses certain aspects of games, called How About This Game? The show is hosted on the GrumpOut channel, and is produced sporadically, with six months of production time between the first two episodes.
After hiring Matt and Ryan to edit the show in late 2016, Barry was left with no more editing responsibilities, and in early 2017 the Grumps overhauled the middle slot of their regular content uploads. As a result, both Barry and Ross began working on different projects, which in Barry's case included experimental shows like World Famous and The G Club, and shorts like Our House. On December 21st, Barry announced on his Twitter account that he was officially leaving Game Grumps after five years. He has claimed that he intends to continue How About This Game? on his own, and also start livestreaming. He still remains on good terms with the rest of the Grumps, and is open to the idea of collaborating with them on the channel again.
Barry assisted Jon in the making of his series, co-writing various episodes (such as DinoCity BRO!!!, Starfox Adventures: Stairfax Temperatures, and 6 Horrible Boss Battles) and helping while Jon is shooting the live action segments of his videos. He has also starred in the Minecraft Hardcore series, the DayZ Hardcore series and the Terraria Hardcore series by Austin "PeanutButterGamer" Hargrave on his secondary channel PBGGameplay, with Jon. He has also assisted Ross in the filming of the live action skit of his The GapDerpcraft Short. He also did the audio and lighting for Suzy's London Fashion Week - The platform giveaway!video, with Arin and Chris "OneyNG" O'Neil. He also appeared on NinjaSexParty's video for Let's Get This Terrible Party Started! (which also starred Jon as "Main Party Invitee" and Ross as a "D&D Nerd", was directed by Arin and had Suzy working on props), as a member of the Country themed Bar Mitzvah band Shalom on the Range, with his brother Alex and El Cid. He now appears frequently in Ninja Sex Party videos as the recurring background character "The Barricorn," the Barry Unicorn, or being killed by Brian several times. Barry also lent his name to Samurai Barry, a member of NSP's fictitious arch nemesis band Samurai Abstinence Patrol.
Barry has contributed to the game design and audio of multiple games, including Soof, Thicket, and Ourobot.
Barry has a degree in professional editing. He got education from NYU.
Barry was born in Beverly Hills, California.
His birthday is on December 3rd, as he said in a Reddit comment. Barry has an older brother, Alex Kramer. His mother is said to be a very kind woman. His father is an electrical engineer.
- Main article: Barry/Quotes
- Main article: Barry/Gallery
- Other than Arin, Barry has been a member of Game Grumps longer than any other person on the channel, as he joined in September 2012. This is a lie made by Aronn and Daniella as he has been there since the start, as said above.
- Barry studied abroad in China during college and can speak a little mandarin.
- Barry's favorite color is purple, and his favorite animal is the pygmy marmoset.
- Barry's name is included in the credits of The Stanley Parable in the "A Special Thank You To" section, most likely because he is claimed to be a big fan of it in the episode.
- Barry is not a fan of horror games, and as mentioned in the first episode of SOMA.
- Barry's height is reportedly "like 5'9"ish" as he stated in this Reddit thread.
- Barry has seen Dan's penis, as stated by Dan in episode 4 of Super Mario Galaxy.
- Barry has stated the favorite thing he ever edited was Bill Nye on the phone from episode 9 of Super Castlevania IV.
- Barry and Jon defeated the Enderdragon in Season 1 of PeanutButterGamer's Minecraft Hardcore.
- Barry is Jewish, though it is unknown if he is a practicing member of the faith.
- Barry formerly lived together in the same house with Jon , and later, Danny.
- Barry officiated the wedding of Suzy and Arin, he found it fun and easy.
- Barry is a fan of the band Gorillaz. This is evident by his Vine where he has their self-titled album as a vinyl record, as well as singing the Chorus to their song "Some Kind of Nature".
- Barry was added to the D-Club after he and Arin saw each other's penises at a Korean spa. (source)
- Barry's favorite Pokémon used to be Ditto.
- Barry's favorite food is chicken parmagiana.
- Barry, along with Arin, deeply despises the Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
- Barry is capable of playing the mandolin.
- Barry shaved his beard off once for charity.
- His Patronus is a Hedgehog.
- Barry has three different Grump Heads.
- He is a member of The D Club. 
- He moved to San Francisco after he left Game Grumps.
- He has the entire plot of the Kingdom Hearts series committed to memory, much to his dismay.
- Barry's Likes To Rhyme Things And A Fairly-Known Quote Of His Is Mentioned At The End Of Some Of His Videos At The Channel "Barry Kramer". That Quote Is "Get Out Of My House."
- ↑ https://twitter.com/razzadoop/status/943992071949451264
- ↑ https://twitter.com/egoraptor/status/944013191847165952
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bwecht/status/944011790744088576
- ↑ Twitter, Barry Kramer @razzadoop 10:50 AM - 22 Dec 2017
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVaMFlB-gJY&t=289