Game Grumps Edit
- “Thanks for having me.”
- — Barry's first words on Steam Rolled, "Counter-Strike: Global Offensive"
- “Don't judge a book by it's cover, and don't judge a game by its gameplay.”
- — Barry, in "Spooky Cats"
- “That's right you jingle-fuck!”
- — Barry, in "Don't Be A Hero!"
- “What took you so long?”
- — Barry, in Metal Gear Sketches
- “Jesus, you've got to wine and dine me first. You can't open up with that shit.”
- — Barry, playing SUPERHOT
- “I know how paint works in a physical media such as life.”
- — Barry, in "Hitting the Weights!"
- “I make it look easy 'cause I'm amazing at everything I do.”
- — Barry, in "Girp / Clop"
- “Ahh! WHO'S TOUCHING MY LEG?!?”
- — Barry, in "Five Nights at Freddy's"
- “I will forever look back fondly on my time with Grumps (and the "Best of Barry" compilations will certainly make that easier) but now it's time for me to start anew. I'm excited about what I'll be doing next and I hope you'll join me.”
- — Barry, on Twitter, regarding him leaving Game Grumps. You can find the full post here: https://goo.gl/j7hFBd
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.