Audrey Wecht (born May 20th, 2014), is the first child and daughter of Brian Wecht and Rachel Bitney Wecht. Since her birth, she has been nicknamed Ninja Audrey to follow suit with her father, Ninja Brian.
On Father's Day 2017, Audrey joined Brian and played Robot Party on iOS.
On 13 July 2017, Audrey customised the Dad on the Game Grumps pre-release stream of their game DDADDS.
On October 31st, 2017, Audrey played Plants vs Zombies on iOS with Brian.
Ninja Sex Party
Audrey has already been included in Ninja Sex Party's music video for Attitude City and can be seen as early as 1:00 into the video on the wall in the background. At Comic-Con 2014 in San Diego, during a Game Grumps Q&A session, Danny noted that they will be using her in their videos as soon as they possibly can.
- Despite being absolutely terrified of Danny, she still finds him fascinating, and eventually accepted him.
- She hates St. Patrick's Day.
- She does have a Junior Scientist's certificate for participating in a linguistics experiment.
- Her courtship method in Daycare is to run around kissing and then high-fiving the other children.
- She appeared on the Game Grumps Retro livestream, wearing a "Baby Grump" shirt. She also spun the punishment wheel for Barry, and then gave out high fives.
- She loves dinosaurs.
- Her favorite song is "Take on Me" by A-ha, but only Ninja Sex Party's cover, not the original.
- One of her preferred methods of ninja stealth is using bathroom towels for cover before surprising passersby.
- Audrey is the youngest person to appear on the Game Grumps channel, at three years old.
- Her favorite color is yellow.
- Her favorite animal is a giraffe.
- ↑ The Story Collider: The Littlest Experiment
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bwecht/status/613711242860044288