|Super Mario Galaxy 2|
|Run||April 1st, 2020|
April 3rd, 2020
April 6th, 2020 - April 7th, 2020
April 24th, 2020-April 28th, 2020
September 30th, 2020-October 2nd, 2020
October 4th, 2020
October 6th, 2020
October 8th, 2020
October 10th, 2020-October 19th, 2020
October 22nd, 2020
Episodes[edit | edit source]
- First episode recorded under "SPECIAL CONDITIONS"
- Pondering YOSHI'S REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
- Tales from the the BACKSTREET BOYS REUNION TOUR!
- Talking FILM while playing GAMES while on TOUR WITH BSB!
- Mario in bee cosplay HECK YES
- The story of the name STARBOMB!
- We finally saw CATS!... sort of
- Mario is FED UP WITH THIS CRAP
- Mario is a big meanie!
- In remembrance of 2000 and Late
- Yoshi Husbandry
- Time Trials!
- A Grumpy guide to PROPERLY fitting bras
- Toad HIS HIS WAY with a star bit!
- An in depth dive into currency exchange rates of WAAHOOs
- Arin's HOTTEST beekeeping insights!
- Floating Luigi just wants to be seen!
- Throbbing boinghole lurks in the distance!
- Does Mario value Luigi as a brother?
- Dan shares HIS DAD'S VOICEMAILS!
- Arin shoves granola bras WHERE???
- Brought to you by MILK farts
- Obama covers the RED HOT HABANEROS
- We've got 1799 PROBLEMS and a bit is one.
- Blowing up the beautiful blue baps
- Too bootylicious for Bowser!
Game Information[edit | edit source]
Super Mario Galaxy 2 is a platform video game developed and published by Nintendo for the Wii. It was first announced at E3 2009 and is the sequel to 2007's Super Mario Galaxy. It was released worldwide in 2010. The story follows Mario as he pursues the Koopa King, Bowser, into outer space, where he has imprisoned Princess Peach and taken control of the universe using Power Stars and Grand Stars. Mario must travel across various galaxies to recover the Power Stars in order to travel to the centre of the universe and rescue Princess Peach.
The game was originally planned as an updated version of Super Mario Galaxy; this version would have been called Super Mario Galaxy More. It was later decided that the game was to be developed as a fleshed-out sequel when the development staff continued to build upon the game with dozens of new ideas, and so development time expanded to two and a half years. Among the additions are dynamic environments, new power-ups, and the ability to ride Yoshi.
Upon release, Super Mario Galaxy 2 was met with universal acclaim, and is regarded by many to be one of the greatest video games of all time. It is one of the best-selling games on the Wii with over seven million copies sold worldwide.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|