|Description||Not zornets! anything but the zornets!|
|Release Date||October 30th, 2015|
|Link||Dead Rising: Zombie Hornets!! - PART 6 - Game Grumps|
| ← previous|
| next →|
Intro Message Edit
- Arin (imitating Yoda): MmmMMMmmm! How did the Sarlacc Pit end up pooping out Bel-Boba Fett?
- Danny (unenthusiastically): ...how?
- Arin: With Sar-Laxatives! MmmMMMmmm!
- Danny: Oh god. Funny joke.
- Arin: Funnyyyyy JOKE!
- Danny: Jesus...
Arin returns to Paradise Plaza, where he meets Kent the Photographer who teaches him how to take pictures. Arin tries to escort him to the security room, but to no avail.
Arin also learns of the zombie hornets that can be used to incapacitate hordes of zombies, and how the zombies grow stronger at nighttime.
Arin and Danny open the episode by singing the famous "Baby Back Ribs" song from the Chili's commercial. Danny wonders if Chili's is still around, but Arin assures him that they are, and jokingly offers a promotion deal to "sell out" to Chili's. Danny also talks about an incident that happened after eating Chili's with some friends, and the "awful, hellacious shits" they had to take afterwards in their hotel room. Arin also attributes Chili's to one of the reasons he's gained weight since moving to LA.
- This video was released at the exact same time as the Cursed Mountain episode that uploaded the same day.
- The episode features some audio desync.